i used to set myself on fire

i wish there was a way to get motivated to exercise or do school work - english assignment due tomorrow, haven't started, eep! - instead of sit here and find pictures that make me want to write about something diff. other than a book in which i haven't eeven read yet ! my brain just decides to go take long adventurous walks, or even jogs so that i can't even be bothered to do my assignment or go for a run because my brain does it aall for me. in result of not doing my assignment, this is what i have done, found pictures that make me go all funny on the inside, or make me giggle.

fun fact of the day! owls are unable to move their eyes within their sockets to a great extent, meaning they must turn their entire head to see in a different direction! haha (the picture made me giggle a little bit)








its things like that ^ which make my head want to explode, it looks rather cool but.

as horrible as it sounds, i wish there was more writing on walls like this..
it kinda gets a message out to the public, yess?

oohh psttt!
go onto youtube and search " triple j sex from the bong - something with numbers "
and listen to it.
jts a triple j likke a version, it makes me smile/giggle.
it was on like a month-ish ago and i never got around to post it.
:)


it took me about 3 hours to post this, well.. to think of a title, and it has no relevance to it! im so hooopeless aha

No comments:

Post a Comment